1659 2nd Ave #15F, New York, NY 10028
CONTACT SELLER'S AGENT RICHARD BONILLA from RealDirect for a showing during the week.
Stunning, gut renovated converted three bedroom, two bath corner unit with balcony, unbelievable storage, low maintenance and open views.
- Bright, modern, high floor apartment with open views.
- Brand new windowed kitchen - Sub-zero refrigerator, Viking range, Wine Cooler and Bosch appliances, stainless steel farmhouse sink, and white quartz counter-tops
- Flooring - Solid oak hardwood flooring recently sanded and stained in grey
- Pocket doors - separate the kitchen from the living room, - Storage - 2 large walk-in custom closets (one closet custom made to fit a double UPPA STROLLER), a Home Office, under the window AC storage units
- Fixtures - recessed lighting, Grohe / Hansgrohe fixtures, Toto toilets
Newbury is one of 6 co-op buildings in All Upper East Side with a swimming pool and a parking garage. Corner building with a circular driveway, gym, bike room, storage room, deeply discounted parking garage ($300/car) for shareholders, rooftop solarium/party room with a very friendly and attentive staff (full-time doormen, concierge, handyman and resident manager). Wholefoods, Fairway and the new Q second avenue subway are all within a block.
Building's hallway has been recently renovated with no assessments. The building has very strong financials and allows 67% financing. Pets, guarantors, and pied-a-terres are permitted.
**Please note open house is by appointment only.**
363,389 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
As your agent, Dana combines expert negotiation and market knowledge with genuine and honest communication in order to confidently guide you through the buying or selling process.